Ava shakes her head when we ask her questions. I don't know if she really knows she is saying "no"or if she just enjoys all the laughter she gets out of it. The kids were on the front porch watching the thunderstorm with the door open while I was filming this, that was the screaming in the background. What timing, huh?
Sunday, June 01, 2008
"No"
Posted by liesel at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ya know what's cooler than is she knows what shaking her head no means... it's that she knows that you are asking her a question that needs a response! She's participating in the conversations!!!! Thats awesome!!! By the way I LOVE her comb over... donald trumps got nothing on her baby!! :)
Stephanie, for now either it's the Donald Trump comb-over or the Brittany Spears bald. I vote for the comb over. The funny thing is that while I was joking with the dermatologist about the pros and cons of a comb-over....I noticed that HE had a comb-over as well. ****AWKWARD****.
OMGosh, too funny! Bet that man was not happy with your Charissa!! lol I think my father finally stopped doing a comb over.
No, is also the first word most kids learn!! lol Cause we are saying that word to them more than any other!! lol
Any time that I am reading your blog and Maddie walks by, she makes me show her the pictures you post of Ava or play your videos for her SEVERAL times. She just asked to see this one, twice. I went into the kitchen to work on dinner and Maddie said, "Mom, I took a picture of Ava! Sure enough, she did. I wish I could post it on here for you to see. :-)
LOL Charissa!! He's probably in denial anyways and doesnt acknowledge that he has a comb over. And definately don't do the brittney spears bald.. the trump is much better.. although her pretty little face could pull off any hair-do or hair don't.
How cute!
Too cute, Charissa. Caleb says no to everything, too.
Joy,RR
Love this video - Ava looks like she is doing so well - and really interacting with you!! I also love the scream after the big thunder - to funny!!
Post a Comment