CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 06, 2008

Confession

I have a confession to make. I snapped this photo today at the pool with the intent of using it at my daughter's wedding reception party someday. This is Ashton. He is 4. He is cute, charming, funny, caring, sensitive, comes from a great family. He and my daughter are the best of friends. His parents are our close friends, an added benefit as far as I'm concerned.

So I'm secretly planning an arranged marriage. Is that so wrong?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww they are adorable !! =]
-Heather

Michelle said...

Too cute! Was she munching on a Dorito - lol :o)

jennifer... said...

Yes, there is something wrong with that. If Hope marries this guy then Josh is outa luck!

The Urbans said...

It's a Wheat Thin actually. :)

Marlita said...

Now I know where Hope and Sebastian get the kissing idea from..

Anonymous said...

And I'm the "grooms" mother and I don't think it's wrong at all since Hope comes from such a WONDERFUL family and is a sassy,cutie pie herself!! Let's start praying shall we? Sorry Josh! Just kidding "Jennifer."

Marcie

Unknown said...

Yeah, Charissa when you were about that age, I was going to marry you off to a wheat farmers son,...I'm glad that didn't work out. We agreed you were worth 4 calves!!

Me said...

Nothing wrong with it at all...they are both ADORABLE!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I wish my parents would arrange me a cute guy to be married to! I'd be very happy with that now! Hopefully I wouldn't be worth four calves and stuck on a farm...

Shawnie said...

Charissa- I haven't looked at your blog in a while. I am in awe of Ava!!! She looks so grown up and SO healthy! The people at the orphanage must be blown away! I love the new look of the blog too. Good luck planning the wedding...at least you have time, right? ;-)

Christy and Kevin said...

They are too cute! What a beautiful bride & groom they would make!

Christy