The sight of my husband making this snack last night made me laugh out loud (Yes, LOL).
Perhaps because of the combination of ingredients he was using....lowfat low carb whole grain wraps, butter, and cheese.
Then again maybe it was only funny because it was midnight!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Posted by The Urbans at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Que asco!
I think that translates right, I learned it in my Spanish class, I never thought I'd use it until now!
That looks SOOOOOOO good! LOL...I think it's my lack of carbs talking! LOL
Hi from Something Good! I enjoyed the peek into your world through your blog and your comment on Something Good about your husband's helpfulness. Nice to meet you.
Holly.
Probably the latter. :)
I know what you mean... Last night I raised an eyebrow at myself. I was sure to use healthy turkey bacon for our BLTs and served them with fried potatoes. Balancing them out, perhaps.
Post a Comment