CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Life through a 3 year-old's eyes

When I went to download the two, just TWO photos I had taken, there were 37 on my camera instead. Someone got ahold of my camera. Thank goodness for digital cameras, or I might have been real mad.

Here are just a few of the photos that came out.

A drawing of 2 roses (drawn for Mommy of course)


Simeon wrestling with Ava


A sideways view of my living room


Simeon's legs


I think I know who the culprit is....

2 comments:

Christy and Kevin said...

I love how she incrminated herself :o) I wanted to say how wonderful Ava is doing in your home and the kids are just great with her! Ava has come so far in such a short period of time!!

Christy

Jester 6 said...

I love digital for this very reason. Isn't it fun to see your house from their level? :)