CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

Congratulations on 43 years of marriage! I am so grateful for the role model you have provided of faithfulness and love to one another and godly example for me and my family to follow. I am proud of you both. I love you! Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget celebrating Tim & Roberta's 25th wedding anniversary with them a few days after our wedding in Siloam Springs. Tim & Roberta have always been a wonderful example of a successful, exciting marriage to the two of us. Linda

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

WOW! Congratulations Uncle Tim and Aunt Roberta!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlita said...

Evi says " Opa looks really skinny in that picture"
I love their wedding/elopement picture!

Unknown said...

Oma says where did you ever get that wedding picture? Lots of water under the bridge, my dad would say! I am thankful for Tim and I really like the fact that we still like to hang out together! Thanks for remembering our special day.

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversay! June 24th is also my parents anniversay.. 41 yrs!

WheresMyAngels said...

Happy Late Anniversary!