CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 02, 2008

Crawling....slightly improved.

...Thanks to the ongoing teaching efforts of big brother Simeon.

9 comments:

Me said...

YAY!!! Look at her GO!!!

Jester 6 said...

Look how quick she is! I loved the kisses at the end.

Leah Spring said...

Ok, well that put a huge smile on my face this morning! Way to go Ava! And way to go Simeon too. Big brothers are the best therapists!

Pan Cratius said...

Looks like she'll be ready at age 18 to join the U.S. Marines. She really has gotten it down...her hard drive is really downloading some files!

Michelle said...

amazing.

little dalene said...

Oh my gosh! What a good big brother. She's growing up! I hope she still recognizes me. :)

kirsten said...

That was so PRECIOUS! Lucy loved watching, she said "that was so adorable". What an awesome big brother.

Christina said...

SO sweet! I love how it's not just exciting for you, it's exciting for your kids too! Ava is just gorgeous!

Karen said...

Oh Charissa! I love to see Ava growing and developing! What a blessing she is!