The kids saved up their allowance money to buy the video game, Rock Band. They have wanted one since they played it at their cousin's house over Christmas and Heather's graduation. They were all gung-ho about it except for Liesel. The boys kept putting pressure on her, they wouldn't have enough money otherwise. Finally she said, "Mom, if I buy put my money towards Rock Band now, will I still be able to buy a van when I have my 5 kids?" I sure love the way she thinks.
I have to admit, it is a fun game, and I love that they can all play together. Even Hope gets a fake microphone and sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She really thinks she is a part of it.
Daddy also bought another something for someone who couldn't enjoy Rock Band yet. (Although she loves to push the buttons on the guitar). Look, isn't she cute? She has fallen off twice but that hasn't stopped her from wanting back on again. Good thing it's so low to the ground, huh?

3 comments:
Can't wait til she's riding "for real"!! She's come so far is such a short time - from lying in that crib to riding some mighty cool wheels! So amazing! And we cannot wait to get our very own ROCK BAND to play at our house too....a 3 1/2 year old budding drummer is so excited about it! Rachel
Looks like dad is having fun too! Zech has watched this a few times, we have to clap hands while we watch. He wants a bike like Ava's now(I just called hubby to pick him up a riding toy).Rhonda
I'm so happy that our family inspired yours to buy Rockband ! =]
Hopefully your not going crazy yet, from hearing the kids play it so much ! I know my mom starts getting mad when I rock out all the time ! =] haha love you guys !
-Heather
Post a Comment