CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Lazy Gardener's Method of Pulling Weeds

This method works wonders for getting ANYTHING done around here. All I have to do is say something like, "You know I really wish I could take you kids to the swimming pool today but I'm afraid I'll be too worn out after pulling all those weeds in the backyard." 

VOILA! Instant helpers!




And yes, I did have enough energy left to go to the pool, and took one extra weed-puller as well, our neighbor girl. The picture above especially cracked me up. He is all ready to go wearing his swimming trunks!

3 comments:

Jester 6 said...

Man, I knew I put the kiddy pool up to quick in our backyard. Now I'll never get help with the weeds. :)

Michelle said...

Charissa - I think you may have landed on a book/book title!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Next thing you know they'll be building you a swimming hole! Great pics!