CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saying good-bye

....is so hard to do.

Next girls night....Seattle!
Kirsten I will miss our deep conversations over Starbucks, the side splitting laughter at 3 a.m. on our girls' weekends, watching our kids grow up together. It has been a wonderful 17 years of friendship (Are we that old?!) and you moving to Seattle without my permission won't change that, doggone it! I love you my friend! Keep blogging to stay in touch. And now there is proof, looking sideways doesn't do anything for red eye, it just makes you look like you are checking out Ricardo, our waiter!

2 comments:

jennifer... said...

At least you didn't have to goose her this time to help her keep her eyes open!  It's so hard, you know.

kirsten said...

laughing, laughing...its something about our combination, the three of us, I'm looking forward to more fun girl weekends down the road....I refuse to say goodbye! sniff, sniff...I'm going to miss you my friend.