CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some silly pictures

Isn't he handsome?


Look! The steroid cream is working! (Just kidding, it really isn't)


Still being pampered after 13 years.....


Vacation Bible School....gotta love it!


Look at this giant universal remote control the kids and I got John for Father's Day. Now we'll never lose it again, for sure!


She's trying to look silly, but I think she is beautiful just the same.


Sleeping.....Beauty?


"Look Mom, I have only one leg!"


Ah, the fun that can be had with knitting needles......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures !
I see that the kids did that Power Lab VBS !
Did they like it ??
I went to 2 of those this summer. haha with the kids I babysit.
It was a really cute program I thought !
LOVE YOU GUYS !
-Heather

junglemama said...

What fun! They all are adorable.

Michelle said...

"Look, the steroid cream is working!" LOLOLOLOL :o) That look on her face is priceless! Great pics of the kids having fun this summer! Did the kids glue little pebbles on to a diving mask in the picture of Liesel? I saw this really cool idea for a bandanna bag while we were at Girl Scout camp...let me know if you want the instructions...your girly girls would love them!

Michelle