CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 07, 2008

And a bear for Ava too!


We also decided we needed to make a bear for Ava with our voices on it. I got smarter the second time, and went to Hobby Lobby for the cheaper version, saved about $15! We couldn't decide what to say, but Jude thought Ava would really love to hear our family singing. When we couldn't decide on a song, Jude made one up for us. It's something like "Jesus Loves Me" to the tune of "Rock A Bye Baby". It turned out very sweet, and I'm sure she will love it. I wish I would have bought the smaller one, though, since our suitcase space is limited. Again, I didn't think it all through. Story of my life!

P.S. Simeon is not grumpy about making a Build A Bear for his sister-to-be, he is grumpy because he was up past 1 a.m. the night before at a friend's house.

1 comments:

Dalene said...

Hey... let's face it, sometimes it's better not to "think," but just "do." I'm so excited for all that you are doing right now.