She is such an amazing little girl Charissa! I am so, so happy that you guys are there and finally able to smother her with hugs and kisses (and tickles too, of course. . .that is how I got her laughing in the video!!).
YEA! Can't wait to see more and more pictures in the coming days. She is such a cutie pie! I hope you guys figured out how to link to the internet through the cell so you can buy internet minutes to post updates(phone cards...lol).
I couldn't be happier for you guys! Sooooooooo glad to see pictures of her looking so happy!! I think she is starting to realize that she won the lottery!!! jill s
Charissa, We are loving the pictures you've posted. The children are so excited about little Ava and ask me if today is the day you get to take her home. I tell them it will be very soon. God is so good!
This is the photo we've all been waiting for, and it is so precious. God bless you-all for being so patient through all of this, and God bless little Ava, as she just received a precious moment in her little life. It's only just begun.... Love you all, Aunt Sharon
She is adorable. I can only imagine what it must have felt like embracing your daughter after all this time. We sure are excited for you guys and wait in anticipation of you getting access to internet. Post your number please if you have one for us to call:) Lastly, we love you guys and prayers and thoughts are with you always. Love, Tina and Frikkie
Charissa and John!!!! She is your baby!!!! She is precious and adorable and anointed by God to be loved by your family as her very own. Wow! Give her lots of loving from our family too!
Charissa, I know you are exhausted and likely nervous. Alina is beautiful and she will do well in even a few days with your visits. Stay strong, and you have my cell # to call me if you need. I got your apt # from Andrea but the window closed before I could save it. If you want to call me please do, or send me your number so I can call you. mkp1982@hotmail.com Love and prayers to you! Meredith
My cardiologist's office called me back. Their coding people could not locate the code you indicated. Hope things are going well. I talked to Kenny this morning and he filled us in on the latest happenings. Perhaps we can talk tomorrow (Saturday). Love you!
Oma says I cant write well with so many tears in my eyes. The words of wisdom and encouragement everyone has written surely are a gift from the Lord for you. You are blessed and loved from us here holding down the fort with Ava's 2 brothers and 2 sisters. We too are anxious to see her and love her up close. Keep encouraged. The Lord is in control. Love Oma
Your emotions are attractive to people who sometimes aren't able in Americana Culture to express sadness with weeping, or joy with jubilant laughter. Being honest helps us all track with you in your feelings. Your Recies Rainbow crowd is different functioning as a Local Church Body. WoW! CyberSpace has shifted the way we have receive consolation One from Another!
25 comments:
Man, she's a happy baby. We love you all.
John & Mary Nell
Oh Charissa - she's beautiful!!!!!We are loving seeing these pictures!!!!
karen s. RR
She is such an amazing little girl Charissa! I am so, so happy that you guys are there and finally able to smother her with hugs and kisses (and tickles too, of course. . .that is how I got her laughing in the video!!).
Oh my! That is one happy little girlie!! So glad you finally get to smother her with kisses!
Christina
RR Yahoo Group
YEA! Can't wait to see more and more pictures in the coming days. She is such a cutie pie!
I hope you guys figured out how to link to the internet through the cell so you can buy internet minutes to post updates(phone cards...lol).
I couldn't be happier for you guys! Sooooooooo glad to see pictures of her looking so happy!! I think she is starting to realize that she won the lottery!!! jill s
you must have been a beautiful Baby, cause Baby take a look at you now!! We love you, Oma
Wow! She looks so happy, and I am sure she is glad her Mommy and Daddy are there for her. Love, Marlita
She is so beautiful, we are so happy for you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! She couldnt be any cuter!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her!!!
She is precious! I know you are so excited. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more and see more photos.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Martha S.
Awwwww! At last she is in your arms! How wonderful! We're so happy for you and for Ava! This is such good news.
Dolores.
What a great picture. I bet your just in LOVE!
this felt like we were all in the delivery room with you! this is exciting!!! she's adorable! love & hugs, janell and kenny
Charissa,
We are loving the pictures you've posted. The children are so excited about little Ava and ask me if today is the day you get to take her home. I tell them it will be very soon. God is so good!
This is the photo we've all been waiting for, and it is so precious. God bless you-all for being so patient through all of this, and God bless little Ava, as she just received a precious moment in her little life. It's only just begun....
Love you all,
Aunt Sharon
She's such a pretty little girl!!!
Amy..thank you for letting us follow along on your journey!!
She is adorable. I can only imagine what it must have felt like embracing your daughter after all this time. We sure are excited for you guys and wait in anticipation of you getting access to internet. Post your number please if you have one for us to call:) Lastly, we love you guys and prayers and thoughts are with you always.
Love, Tina and Frikkie
My kids are so excited for your family.
Kirsten says:
"I can't wait to take her IN MY ARMS!"
Charissa and John!!!! She is your baby!!!! She is precious and adorable and anointed by God to be loved by your family as her very own. Wow! Give her lots of loving from our family too!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! The picture we have been waiting for!
Charissa,
I know you are exhausted and likely nervous. Alina is beautiful and she will do well in even a few days with your visits. Stay strong, and you have my cell # to call me if you need. I got your apt # from Andrea but the window closed before I could save it. If you want to call me please do, or send me your number so I can call you. mkp1982@hotmail.com
Love and prayers to you! Meredith
My cardiologist's office called me back. Their coding people could not locate the code you indicated. Hope things are going well. I talked to Kenny this morning and he filled us in on the latest happenings. Perhaps we can talk tomorrow (Saturday). Love you!
John C.
(John's Dad)
Oma says I cant write well with so many tears in my eyes. The words of wisdom and encouragement everyone has written surely are a gift from the Lord for you. You are blessed and loved from us here holding down the fort with Ava's 2 brothers and 2 sisters. We too are anxious to see her and love her up close. Keep encouraged. The Lord is in control. Love Oma
Your emotions are attractive to people who sometimes aren't able in Americana Culture to express sadness with weeping, or joy with jubilant laughter. Being honest helps us all track with you in your feelings. Your Recies Rainbow crowd is different functioning as a Local Church Body. WoW! CyberSpace has shifted the way we have receive consolation One from Another!
Post a Comment