CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

We have a rodent problem



Four kids and only two guinea pigs. Now THAT is a problem.
This is Shiloh and Guinea, the 4th grade class pets that we get to keep for the weekend. They are very cute and very sweet but they make the funniest noises..all night long. (And there are not enough of them to go around.) I'm glad they are just "weekend pets".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So am I that they are only weekend pets! Hope Bliss doesn't get jealous! Oma

Christina said...

Oh man...my daughter Brittany wants a pet gerbil so bad..I tell her they are just a different version of a rat....I can't take it! So glad that they are just weekend pets for ya!

amyl4 said...

We used to have a guinea pig named Shiloh! They are sweet little creatures....and so CUTE!
Amy

junglemama said...

My daugher would so want one if I showed her this picture. :)

Dalene said...

Your love is endless.