CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

How would I look....


Wearing these boots?

Or this hat?

Anyone have any better ideas?

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I'd love to see you in that hat but you know it won't fit in your tiny suitcase ;)

Meredith

Jill Rude said...

I have one of those hats - I could send it to you just for the trip:-)

Jill Rude said...

It is -2 here today (actual temp) and I just wore my dress shoes, gloves, a scarf and my wool pea coat (pants and a sweater underneath)....I don't think you'll need to dress like you are going to the north pole :-) Just bring your winter coat, a hat, some warm mittens - and buy a pair of practical winter boots if you think you'll need them...that's advice from someone who's lived in Minnesota for most of her life!

amyl4 said...

I bought a hat similar to that one for Ben while I was in Russia. It is awesome and very warm!!!
Amy