Wonderful video. I love it. Your family is beautiful and looks so happy. I know you are all so excited. I will be praying for a safe trip for you guys.
This is a keeper for sure! You guys need to start a business making videos for those of us who dont know how! We also love this little girl who will soon meet Mom and Dad and soon after see her siblings. She has been set aside by the Father, chosen from before the foundation of the world, to be a part of our family! We are the blessed ones! Oma
I am so very happy fo your family! I can't wait until I can tell Xander that his first best friend is home in the US! Give her a big hug from us. She's never been far from our minds since August. We're praying for your family in the coming weeks. I hope you have a wonderful time in Ukraine!
Ooooh, I love it! Your video is so beautiful and funny! Why am I crying?! Ava is so lucky to have a family like yours and you are so lucky to be getting her! We are so excited to follow your adoption... maybe we will be there around the same time. :)
Oh my goodness! That is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! I am so excited for your family, and can't wait to follow your journey. Love the picture at the UPS store. We've become buddies with our FedEx store! :)
Love it! I totally agree with Oma...Ava was chosen before the foundation of the world to be an Urban!!! Praise the Lord that she soon will be. I will be praying without ceasing for your family and for Ava during your trip. So, so, so, happy for you all.
You guys have so much love and fun to share with Ava! Thanks for showing us the joy of the Lord and such giving hearts. We have learned so much from you all and love you so much for stepping out in faith and allowing us to see God meet you. What a testimony! Love & hugs, Janell
Hi kids, The count-down is on, and you are right in the center of God's will here. How blessed is that? Look not to the right nor to the left, but straight ahead as God leads you in all of this. Nervous? Yes. Decisive to your commitment? YES! Ava is waiting for her new mommy and daddy to take her home to her awesome family. I loved your blog, your honest heart, and I love you all. Oma and Opa and Aunt Marlita will do a great job with babysitting. Who could ask for more? Love always, Aunt Sharon
16 comments:
AWESOME VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the choice of music!!!
This is beautiful! It made me cry!:) Caleb loved the music!!
Amy
Thanks. I'm sure we'll be watching this many many times.
That was beautiful!! So sweet...she is loved and soon she'll be with you and feeling that love!
Very cool video! Good luck with you trip.
Wonderful video. I love it. Your family is beautiful and looks so happy. I know you are all so excited. I will be praying for a safe trip for you guys.
I'm crying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an incredible family Ava is joining. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a keeper for sure! You guys need to start a business making videos for those of us who dont know how! We also love this little girl who will soon meet Mom and Dad and soon after see her siblings. She has been set aside by the Father, chosen from before the foundation of the world, to be a part of our family! We are the blessed ones! Oma
omg...no fair making me cry before work! What an uplifting hopeful and FUN video. Cant wait to see her there in the pictures..soon.
I am so very happy fo your family! I can't wait until I can tell Xander that his first best friend is home in the US! Give her a big hug from us. She's never been far from our minds since August. We're praying for your family in the coming weeks. I hope you have a wonderful time in Ukraine!
That was fantastic! What a great forever family Ava has!!! And yeah, for what Oma said!
Karen, RR
Ooooh, I love it! Your video is so beautiful and funny! Why am I crying?! Ava is so lucky to have a family like yours and you are so lucky to be getting her! We are so excited to follow your adoption... maybe we will be there around the same time. :)
Oh my goodness! That is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! I am so excited for your family, and can't wait to follow your journey. Love the picture at the UPS store. We've become buddies with our FedEx store! :)
Love it! I totally agree with Oma...Ava was chosen before the foundation of the world to be an Urban!!! Praise the Lord that she soon will be. I will be praying without ceasing for your family and for Ava during your trip. So, so, so, happy for you all.
You guys have so much love and fun to share with Ava! Thanks for showing us the joy of the Lord and such giving hearts. We have learned so much from you all and love you so much for stepping out in faith and allowing us to see God meet you. What a testimony! Love & hugs,
Janell
Hi kids,
The count-down is on, and you are right in the center of God's will here. How blessed is that? Look not to the right nor to the left, but straight ahead as God leads you in all of this. Nervous? Yes. Decisive to your commitment? YES! Ava is waiting for her new mommy and daddy to take her home to her awesome family. I loved your blog, your honest heart, and I love you all. Oma and Opa and Aunt Marlita will do a great job with babysitting. Who could ask for more? Love always, Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment