CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Peace and Progress

We had a real good day. We'll update when we can find a cheaper
Internet connection.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you guys, Charissa. I will glad to hear what happened today.
Joy

Michelle said...

looks like love to me

amyl4 said...

Charissa,
She is such a smiling bundle of joy, isn't she?!
Amy

Shelley said...

(((HUGS))) I'm glad I got to talk to you today. You are embarking on a beautiful journey in which you get to watch this little girl come to life right before your eyes. We'll be here when you get home for all the "after the rainbow" thoughts and questions. Enjoy your time in Artemovsk!

Michelle said...

I can see your little flower blossoming already :o) I bet she's a little snuggle bug :o)

Big hugs,
Michelle :o)

Christina said...

Wow...what a beautiful picture! Glad to hear things went better today, can't wait to hear all about it!

Christina
RR Group

Arizona mom to eight said...

What an amazing picture, how sweet. I am so relieved to ehar you had a good day yesterday, praying for great news!

Kris RR

Anonymous said...

Aww she is adorable !!! I love her bow !

Anonymous said...

Ooh that last comment was from Heather. haa sorry ! Love you guys !!

Anonymous said...

Dear John and Charissa,

Finally figured out how to comment. We've been following your blog though. We are holding you up to the Lord on our end. You are right the Lord didn't take you to Ukraine for nothing. though we may not know exactly why. We just have to trust Him. I am so amazed and inspired by the two of you. We can relate to some of what you are going through, like the lack of food and extreme exhaustion. But I don't think our time here has held a candle to what you are going through. All I can tell you is that I know God is surrounding us at all times and that he will make his path clear although sometimes not any to soon. A friend commented to us today to read Joshua 1:9. It is just what I needed to hear today. Hope you have you Bible as I don't have it memmorized yet. We are praying for you, your family and your new daughter. We pray you'll feel an extra dose of God's presence today. So glad we meant you. All our love.

Jeff and Sherri

Bethany said...

I've got tears in my eyes looking at this picture ... it is absolutely precious. Can't wait for an update! :)