John tells me I blog too many insignificant details while leaving out the REAL important stuff that people want to know about our adoption. Like what the weather is like, and what kind of aircraft we'll be flying. (Boring!)
He started a blog for his guy friends, I guess I'm too mushy: urbansworldjohn.blogspot.com
For those who care about those details, HERE are the airplanes we will be flying. We have booked our tickets. I have no clue where we are connecting, or what airline we will be flying, but John will be happy to provide those details for my faithful blog readers who feel they are missing out.


Thursday, January 03, 2008
My husband has a blog!
Posted by liesel at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, well.... about the airplanes.... You see (how do I put this nicely)...they're just not that cute. Now your *kids*--they're CUTE. Stick with the kids. How in the world can an airplane compare with your sweet girl wearing her princess crown on top of her stocking cap? Thanks for taking us along on your trip for Ava. I'm so excited for you!
Oh my! That made me laugh out loud for real. If John had an adoption blog it would have one entry: We're adopting again. It's a boy. I'm not sure when his birthday is. My wife keeps bringing things for me to sign and have notarized. I guess we're going to get him this year. If you have any other questions, ask Jill.
I like the airplane pictures, but then I'm an airplane nut. I have enjoyed keeping up with the progress of your adventure and I'll take any details you care to dish out.
My husband doesn't want to have to blog, he is content to follow in Jill's husband's footsteps. As he frequently tells me, "its your world, I just live in it. How much money and where do I sign?" Oh! and fortunately for me, "What's one more child running around the house?"
Post a Comment