-Wash sheets for babysitters
-Clean bathrooms
-Try to solve my jeans-problem
-Make up some quick weekend meals for the babysitters
-Take Jude out of school for lunch
-Pack
-Laminate the Flat Stanley- A 4th grade writing project. A story about a boy who is flattened by a bulletin board, but he uses his flatness to his advantage by being able to slide under doors, and be mailed in an envelope. In our case, he (a paper doll) is traveling in our suitcase to Ukraine to be a part of our adoption. I'm particularly excited about the timing of this, as we SO wanted to take our kids with us. And I think Simeon will feel more a part of it, getting to write about Stanley's adventures in an orphanage in Ukraine. :)
-Tonight is family sleepover night-we'll stay up late, and pile on the floor for popcorn and a movie.
-Stay up very very late...finishing details, packing, charging batteries, etc. The later we stay up the better, the more we'll sleep tomorrow, the better we'll adjust to jetlag.....I think? I hope.
Friday, January 18, 2008
My to-do list for today...Leaving in 24 hours!!
Posted by liesel at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chase did Flat Stanley in 3rd grade, WHAT FUN!!!
I am soo excited about this coming week for you. AVA MOMMY IS COMING!!!!!!!!
Enjoy family sleepovernight. Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to read about your journey. If you end up in Odessa, be sure to stop by and say Hi! :)
Jeans: Try a re-sale store. In Austin, Goodwill is the BEST place to buy jeans. Don't know about there.
You're in our prayers.
We're excited!
J&B Lewis
Post a Comment