It took 28 hours to get from Tulsa to Kiev, but we arrived safe and sound....and tired. I thought to myself, "That was the longest 28 hours of my life", but then I remembered my first childbirth was 28 hours long!
We skipped the jet lag altogether by arriving to our apartment at midnight after very few hours of sleep the last two nights. We realized it was 10:30 am when we woke up! We had quite a time finding internet access, but we do have a phone in our apartment if anybody wants to call us. 38-044-2348874. We love to hear english! The people are very friendly, but we stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe it's my hot pink snow boots, or the camera around my neck. Or the fact that we don't smoke.
We'll update more later, but we are hungry!! We hear the food is good, so we are going to go experience it RIGHT NOW. We'll post pictures soon.
Monday, January 21, 2008
We're here!!!
Posted by liesel at 5:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is exciting, we're right there on the front row, 50 yard line, this is better than the N.Y. Giants vs, Green Bay Packer game played in sub zero weather.
Im with Tim! This is kinda fun. Go patriots...lol.
I'm glad you made it. Your kids are holding up well, we haven't had any problems, and Simeon asked several times if you have seen Ava yet. Keep us posted.
I'm so happy to hear you guys made it there safely AND got some sleep!
Can't wait to hear more and see some pics!!
Amy
Yeah! I am so happy you have arrived! I can't wait to read all about it. Hope the food is as good as you've heard. Get some sleep and keep blogging! Shawnie
I tried calling the number you left and I can't get through. Marlita
Post a Comment