Hi Jude! I thought of you when I saw this giant dinosaur in the Chicago airport. It reminded me of the book we like to read together, "Danny and the Dinosaur".
Simeon, Flat Stanley has been in Chicago, Frankfurt, Munich, and now Kiev. Look it up on the map and you will see how far he's traveled. He found his long lost cousin at the Chicago airport, but we'll tell you about that later.
Hope and Sebastian, I wish you could have played at this playground outside of our apartment. It looks quite dangerous, so maybe it's a good thing you didn't!
Liesel, I know if you would have been here when we saw this dog you would have become instant friends with her. Isn't she cute? Someday when you are a vet, you will take care of dogs just like this
Evi, isn't this dog cute? I know you and Liesel would have fun playing with them.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Pictures for the kids
Posted by The Urbans at 4:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did the dogs there also understand Russian? If they do, you'll probably be able to catch on to words like SCRAM, GET OUT OF HERE, DONT POOP ON THE CARPET. May I suggest you go to a Cell Phone outlet and inquire for a cheap Ukrainian cell phone you could leave with the orphanage for the next couple coming to adopt, and give us a Cell Number where we could send SMS text messages via SKYPE. Just a thought.
It looks like you are in the same area that Shelley Wendy and I stayed at. This is definately our McDonalds. Our apartment was on Ivanna Franko St (?)
The Radisson Hotel is just about 2 blocks from McDonalds. They have wireless and are very nice about letting Americans use their service. They also speak english.
Good Luck at your appointment (you have probably already be to it)
I am glad you are finding nice people there. I was kind of wondering where they were when I was there.lol
P.S the playground looks familiar
Post a Comment