When we were fishing the other night, John tried to hand Ava the fishing pole to be funny, and of course she wasn't interested in holding it. So he made a comment that she was a "typical girl" and didn't care about fishing. Liesel said, "Dad, what does 'typical' mean?" He said, "Typical means 'average', 'ordinary'". Liesel said, "Daddy she is not typical, she is beautiful!"
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yes she is!!!! I like that "atypical beauty"
I agree......she's a whole lot more than "typical"!
Your children amaze me with their insight to how precious their little sister is!:):)
Amy
I'd have to agree with Liesel. I love that she is so protective of her.
Charissa:
I love how your boys protectively care for your girls. In the camping photo where your son is holding Hope's hand, in the new blog main photo where his arms are wrapped around Ava, in other photos where they are protectively and lovingly embracing the girls.
And I love in your MD photos how they are seated beside you - young boys who will grow into wise men and will love and watch over their mother all their days.
What fine little men and ladies you are raising.
OMG, I love Liesel!
Post a Comment