CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bear with me

Thanks to those who told me about Pyzam. Uh-oh. This could become a bad habit, changing blog layouts. It's like changing wallpaper, but so much easier!


Bear with me while I try to figure out which one I like. When I told John what I had discovered, he said, "Uh-Oh." He knows me so well.

A special thanks to Karah, for putting together a header with photos for me. Thanks Karah!

7 comments:

Jester 6 said...

I agree changing layouts could be a habit. I love to move furniture (which my husband hates), this could be my new substitute for me.

You are so good at blog stuff. I use to just lurk out there and read. Now you have me hooked up with google reader, changing layouts, and leaving comments. Thanks!

WheresMyAngels said...

How fun, I might have to try that someday!! lol

Anonymous said...

I really like it so far!! Nice choices.

Arizona mom to eight said...

Love this one, where did you find someone to do this. I tried a few months ago and the code had a virus, i have been scared to try again. I would love to have a sunflower motif for Kara's blog

Deb D. said...

tHow pretty! And I love the photos at the top. Great pics of your kids. :-)

Yvonne said...

i had no idea!!! now you just have to tell me how to change it...I can do it for my myspace...but not sure how to do it for my blog! and I would have to agree....it can become a little addicting...looking at all those cute layouts!!

Sheila said...

Charissa, I love what you've done with your blog - what is Pyzam?