We have a rule at our house that if the kids find an animal that they want to keep as a pet, we keep it as a 24 hour pet. So here is our latest 24 hr. pet. I suppose it is the same one that disappeared during the Mother's Day photo shoot. It ended up right on our front porch. I got to hear it scratch its big claws in the bathtub all night, and then we set it free this morning.
Its' name? Turtie. I'm not sure if that's Turtie as in "turtle" or Turdy for something else. I was afraid to ask.
Good-Bye Turtie. We'll never forget you (since we took a picture and all).
4 comments:
lol..I love your crazy sense of humor. :)
I tagged you...
http://downbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/05/memememeall-about-me.html
I like the 24 hour pet "rule". Now if only my kid wanted to keep turtles instead of the crawly bugs that they want. . .
I've never seen a homeless turtle. Try next time feeding them strawberries, cream and a Twinkie. Opa
Did Turtie turdy in the tubby?
Post a Comment