CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Little Foot, Big Foot

As Von and Ava sat in the back of the truck together, I couldn't resist taking this picture. To the left is Ava's foot (age 4) and to the right is cousin Von's foot (age 3, exactly one year younger.) I promise I did not use photoshop or trick photography,  folks.

3 comments:

junglemama said...

Wow! What a difference.

I just wanted to tell you that I thought your post on RR was very heartfelt. I needed to read it. With us adopting Dennis very soon, I imagine our first visit could be much the same.

WheresMyAngels said...

Mercede will be 18 in 3 months and only wears a kids size 1 shoe. Aysha wears a shoe that is only two sizes smaller. Thank goodness Cheyenne has normal length feet. She is a size 7. Cause it is hard to find Mercede shoes that don't look like kids.

Bethany said...

Oh that is amazing! Payton has the tiniest of feet too. She turned two in January and wears a size 6.