CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008



We are dogsitting for Frankie, my sister's dog, while they are out of town. Ava has a new friend. She was a little scared of him at first, but I think she likes the fact that somebody is at her eye-level for a change! I tried to get a picture of her looking at him, she had the funniest expression, like What in the world?!!!? Frankie likes her pretty well too.

2 comments:

Tim Rovenstine said...

Well, coming home from a marriage meeting, Amanalco de Becerra, I said to the Mrs...I think a good Mothers Day gift would be to get home and read the Urbansworld Blog. I see the news that the baby Ava is going to be dedicated tomorrow. Take lot´s of pictures. When I click on the small photos, it opens to a LARGE view of the little girl looking into the face of the PUG. I think he senses that she needs him. They´ll probably be pals, and it will help him sleep at night knowing that Ava is there,as he probably misses Sebastian and Evi.

Valerie said...

Okay, I absolutely LOVE the pigtails!! Such cute pictures!