CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Big girl!


Nobody could have known how proud I was this morning to take Ava to her NEW classroom at church......the crawlers room!!!!


They loved her! They went on and on about how well she did in there, how happy she was, and how she enjoyed watching the other kids and listening to music. I am so proud of that girl.

(Next classroom.....the walkers' room).......

5 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Go Ava! Go Ava! Go Ava!

Jaimie said...

Wow, is that incredible or what??

Jaimie (from DownSyn)

Christina said...

That is SO awesome! She is amazing! Love the new look btw!

Deb D. said...

Chills and thrills!!

And yes . . . she will be in the walkers' room, too. And runners, if there is such a thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I help out with the crawlers. I will be there next Sunday. I am so excited.