Charissa - I love the pigtails on Miss Ava! And the pictures on mothers day were fabulous!Karen
Precious!! I swear that Ava looks like she could be a biological child of yours. Well, she is in your heart and she couldn't get any cuter! I love how your kids love her!
Oh my, I'm loving the pigtails! :)
Can I just say I love your beautiful family?! Too cute!I especially liked the earthworm story. How funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Charissa - I love the pigtails on Miss Ava! And the pictures on mothers day were fabulous!
Karen
Precious!! I swear that Ava looks like she could be a biological child of yours. Well, she is in your heart and she couldn't get any cuter! I love how your kids love her!
Oh my, I'm loving the pigtails! :)
Can I just say I love your beautiful family?! Too cute!
I especially liked the earthworm story. How funny!
Post a Comment