Remember a few weeks ago I wrote about these precious sisters in Haiti and the food shortage that they were experiencing in their area...Well I am grieved today to report that one of the little girls, Micah, has died of malnutrition, and her twin is in the hospital fighting for her life.
Please pray for her surviving twin, Mariah, and for their big sister Lilliana who surely understands enough to be suffering the loss of one sister and worried for the well being of the other. Please pray for the Petersons, the adoptive family who loved this child dearly but never got to hold her. Not only are they grieving the loss of one child they never met, but also struggling with the knowledge that the other is probably hurting and they are unable to comfort her. I can only imagine the pain they are experiencing knowing that Micah died without ever knowing the love of an earthly mother and father. I know there is comfort in the assurance that Micah is with her Heavenly Father for eternity.
Beautiful Micah...Jesus is now wiping those sad tears away
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Posted by liesel at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All I can say is That breaks my heart.
Oh no, I remember reading their blog a while back. That is just horrible!
Safe in the arms of Jesus. But oh, the pain for those left behind!
I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment