This picture was too cute not to blog. Look what Jude did in art today. I wish I knew what the assignment was, but I couldn't get it out of him. He just said he drew it because he wanted to. It's Ava (notice the sparse hair and the tongue sticking out) in a "castle of flowers". Isn't that sweet? I suppose "I adoptid a littl rusha gril" was easier to spell than "I adoptid a littl Ukrainian gril".
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Today was art day
Posted by liesel at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jude, way to go boy! Oma loves your drawing and the way you express your love to your Russian sister! You have a lot of talent. Keep up the great drawing! How about making a picture of your Oma in Mexico for starts! I love you, Jude Love, Oma
Thats the cutest picture I've ever seen. I love his spelling! Keep that one forever.
Frame it, you have got too and get a nice fram for it cause THAT is priceless! Too funny about not using Ukraine, I never would of caught it til you said that!lol
You have precious children, Charissa.
I noticed, too, that he put little red marks on the edges of her eyes. I wonder if that is from the bloodshop effect that she had after her surgery to straighten her vision. (?)
Funny, Deb, I didn't even notice that. I'm sure you're right. I guess he's a detail person!
Post a Comment