CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby got rhythm?


Is it just my imagination, or is this girl trying to dance? Observe the arms.....looks like she is a future rap dancer.

4 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Your playing my song!! lol

She is too dang cute for words. She'll be even cuter in a few years when you get her dance lessons (hint, hint,lol).

Anonymous said...

Uh...uhmnnn...well, maybe you have prophetic insight. I did watch her on the floor fascinated with the Russian Classical music you had placed in her I-pod. It's there, being developed. Keep the faith, Baby! I mean we saw her 4 times get up yesterday from a laying position, to a sitting position. Yep, she is making progress. Even knows how to pitch a fit now and then. She is learning...both good and bad..ouch. Opa

Michelle said...

I think she is preparing for Dancing with the Stars :o) I love that little groove of hers back and forth - yep, she's dancing allright! Yay Ava!!!!!

Dalene said...

I'd keep the music rolling...and a lot of it. It speaks to her.