This dress is my favorite of Ava's. I love pink, and I love polka dots. She wore this at first as a dress, 5 pounds later as a long blouse, and today, I'm sad to say, will probably be her last time to wear it as I could barely squeeze her chubby arms into the arm holes. So I took her out on the porch to take pictures of this sad occasion. Her very last day to wear the pink and white polka dot dress.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
The pink and white polka dot dress
Posted by liesel at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
aahhh those bittersweet moments! Her physical growth since you came home is amazing to me (I'm sure it is to you too!) and it's been fun to watch her little body fill out.
I love that outfit!
My daughter has that same dress she wore it for her first birthday. To cute! I will have to see if she can wear it as a baby doll top to. Thanks for the idea! You have a beautiful family!
My daughter has that same dress she wore it for her first birthday. To cute! I will have to see if she can wear it as a baby doll top to. Thanks for the idea! You have a beautiful family!
WHat size is it? Send it to Addy! :)
Delightful little girl
I love pink too, and polka dots! You should see how much of both we all have here. LOL
Ava looks so amazing in pink, and I am sad with you, I hate to see favorite clothes go. KAra is growing out of her size 2's, mostly because her arm and leg circumference increased. LOL I am saving them for Amanda. :o)
I've been away a few days, but this picture made my heart MELT!
Post a Comment