CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Michelle tagged me for this Mememe..all about me. Thanks Michelle.


 Let's see...

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I had just become a mom for the first time and was enjoying staying home and cuddling a sweet little baby boy, changing lots of dirty diapers and trying to find things to occupy my time while he napped 3 times a day. How times have changed.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Unload the car from yesterday's camping trip and do all the laundry and dishes associated with it.
2. Clean out the garage to make room for the pop-up camper.
3. Grocery shop
4. Pick out clothes for everyone to wear for tomorrow's baby dedication of Ava, at church (with family photos and brunch afterward)
5. Bathe 5 children and put them to bed early, and watch a movie with my hubby!!!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Hmmm.....Let's see.
1. Build a house on piece of land with a stocked pond so John and the kids could go fishing any time they wanted to. 
2. Build a house for my parents to retire and move next door (hint hint Mom and Dad)
3. Buy a bigger house for Marlita with at LEAST two bathrooms
4. Hire nannies and housekeepers for Valerie, Shelley, Dolores, Melissa G., Marcie P., Rita, Lisa D., Meredith...who else am I missing that has multiple babies and toddlers? Hey, I might as well hire one for myself as well, being that I am a billionairre and all!
5. Fully fund an adoption for anybody who asked
6. Buy a bus for Shelley so she could fill it with 4 yr. old boys with Down Syndrome.
7. Hire a full time secretary for Andrea.
8. Put all my nieces and nephews through college
9. Donate the rest to Reece's Rainbow (the ministry which introduced us to Ava), Open Arms International (founded by Rachel White, the gal who inadvertently set me up with my husband), and Bridge to Cross (founded by our dear friends Frikkie and Tina)
10. Buy a 12 passenger van and adopt a few more kids!

Bad habits:
1. Blog reading
2. Interrupting conversations
3. Letting my kids get away with too much

Places I've lived
1. Guatemala
2. Kansas
3. Texas
4. Mexio
5. California
6. Oklahoma

5 jobs I've had:
1. Babysitting
2. Nursing home aide
3. Hospice nurse
4. Pediatric ICU nurse
5. School nurse (my favorite job besides being a mom)

Tag...you're it!
5. Jill





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Thanks for the nanny and house keeper, Charissa! When can we plan on you becoming a billionaire??
Love,
Lisa