I thoroughly enjoyed going through my kids' backpacks at the end of the school year to finally learn the answer to the frequently-asked but never answered question, "What did you learn in school today?" ........I particularly enjoyed Liesel's journal, and I hope she doesn't get mad at me someday for publishing her inward thoughts and feelings on a public website. I just thought some of these journal entries were too cute not to blog. Shhh. Don't tell.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Backpack treasure hunt
Posted by liesel at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your girl had some good ones in there! I miss her terribly!
Oh my goodness that is worth keeping forever. She is as sweet, creative and funny as you are!
Awwwwww...., what a blessing!
Are we a year younger than we thought? I like her age calculations.
"...taking care of the worst kids ever."
That's my favorite :)
All of your kids are precious! It's wonderful to see how well Ava is doing. I think Liesel is exactly right...you're a great mom!
I ditto Liesel's thoughts...you are a great Mom! She is precious, Charissa! Such a sweet, loving family...a true blessing :o) Hope you all are doing great!
Hugs,
Michelle
Well, now I wonder WHO in the house she has seen model this example for her, and she is right behind you, not too far...a lot of talent worthy to be developed....an Uncle Jason could tweak her programs. Opa
Too funny. "The worst class ever".
Post a Comment