CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Granny cake for Nanny

My mom and I had fun decorating this cake for my grandmother who turned 93 today! Let's hope it's still in one piece by the time the party starts at 6:00. Jill, I took this picture just for you!

10 comments:

Julie said...

That is so cute! You did a wonderful job!

Julie
RR

Christina said...

That is SO cute! You guys did a great job!

Valerie said...

The granny cake just made my day! So cute! Great job!

Jenny said...

What a great cake! You did an awesome job!

Kristi said...

what are the pink dots made from? Are those the same type dots that were on Liesel's cake?

Tica's mom said...

That cake is so clever! I love it! I wish I had a grannie to make one for!!

Deb D. said...

How fun!

Jill Rude said...

You are SOOO talented!! Love the cake :-) I can only aspire to decorate cakes like you some day;-)

Anonymous said...

love the cake, it was one of the cutest things I had seen in a long time.

Bethany said...

OMG that is so good!