Be sure to read the words on Ava's shirt...
Happy Cince de Mayo, Ava. Opa
How precious! I love the shirt. I wonder if I could get a boy's one for Dennis.
I cannot believe how big and grown up Ava has gotten...and so fast. So happy for her and for you!!Stefanie
Amen to that! Rachel
Beautiful, indeed! What a happy, lovely child. What a joy. So many of us have fallen in love with her and your family. Thanks for continuing to share. It is a delight!
Yes you are, Ava. Yes you are!
Yes Ava, honey, you are God's beautiful creation. You couldn't wear a more fitting little shirt. Kisses from the Banks!
Her eyes do appear to be much straighter. When are you going to start giving her computer lessons?
Yes she is, how is she doing post surgery, her little eyes are still slightly red. It takes a while for it to fade completely.Ava amazes me more every day, look at her sitting so well. (happy tears)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Cince de Mayo, Ava. Opa
How precious! I love the shirt. I wonder if I could get a boy's one for Dennis.
I cannot believe how big and grown up Ava has gotten...and so fast. So happy for her and for you!!
Stefanie
Amen to that! Rachel
Beautiful, indeed! What a happy, lovely child. What a joy. So many of us have fallen in love with her and your family. Thanks for continuing to share. It is a delight!
Yes you are, Ava. Yes you are!
Yes Ava, honey, you are God's beautiful creation. You couldn't wear a more fitting little shirt. Kisses from the Banks!
Her eyes do appear to be much straighter. When are you going to start giving her computer lessons?
Yes she is, how is she doing post surgery, her little eyes are still slightly red. It takes a while for it to fade completely.
Ava amazes me more every day, look at her sitting so well. (happy tears)
Post a Comment