CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bearing weight!!!





12 comments:

Tim Rovenstine said...

Roberta says it is a MIRACLE, and I think it is either a Sign or a Wonder. Whatever it is, it's good, and we are excited.

Anonymous said...

Mark my words....she will do the stuff other kids do, even speak. You will not carry her forever. She is amazing even since we saw you three weeks ago. Looks like she loves those sisters.....
Bless you....Lisa A. Stephen went to Denver and met up with a certain Lynne Nordstrom who remembered you. I think she reads the blog. She married Stephen's roomate from ORU. Small world.

junglemama said...

This is just so amazing! She is learning and doing things so fast!

Marlita said...

Go Ava!! I can't wait to take you on a walk! Keep up the great work, and Momma too! She's making HUGE progress. Aunt Marlita

amyl4 said...

Charissa,
She is amazing! Just look at everything she can do!!! So cute in those little hot pink shorts too!
Amy

Hollands said...

WOW!!! So great!
Gina

Karen said...

Yay for Miss Ava!!! Love the shorts too!

Karen S.

WheresMyAngels said...

Amazing!! That is wonderful!

Now on a side note, do you have that child in spandex?? Can you even buy spandex anymore?? Cause if you can let me know! lol I used to have the girls wear it under their dresses when they were little, so we didn't see more than we needed too. Now I can't find any. Well except my dh, who wears them when he works out!! ha ha

Jennifer said...

WOW! I don't comment often even though I love your blog, but I just couldn't help myself today! To see your little girl standing, holding onto something is just absolutely amazing!!!! And I can't believe how chubby she's looking! It made me cry with joy at how far she has come!

Bethany said...

Awesome awesome awesome! I knew she would be there shortly!! Go Ava!! :)

Arizona mom to eight said...

It is amazing to see, but I know how much work on your part made that possible! Meghan's therapists always said they could tell when a mom was cheating on her homework, and girl, you haven't been!! (I did not either, LOL)

I am so proud of Ava, and she looks like she has done that forever. I am especially glad to see muscles in her calves, wow.

We never uses hip helpers, but Meghan was never the rubber band Ava is! We did pin her legs of her pant together though, she did what her brothers called "illegal sitting" where she would do the splits to transition from sitting to lying down, and so pinning her pant legs together prevented this. My sons would also yell "Illegal sit" when Meghan tried to lie down that way and eventually she stopped.

Kara does it occasionally too, but she sits normally most of the time. Life with our angels is always rewarding and quite an adventure. Hug Ava for me and tell her how proud I am of her too!

Kris

Anonymous said...

and look how chunky she is getting, go vanilla pudding!