CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boy do I feel silly...Update on the earthworm

Well I left that "earthworm" on the floor of the garage, and as soon as the kids came home I told them what had happened this morning. I asked Simeon to IMMEDIATELY remove it. I have literally had the heeby-jeebies all day thinking of that nasty earthworm between my fingertips. 


So he comes back from the garage, holding the worm, holds it up close to my face, and says, "Mom, it's not an earthworm, it's a fishing lure." Boy do I feel silly now.  OK. Makes more sense now as to why it would be on the floor of the garage. So I can rest peacefully tonight knowing that I did not touch a dead earthworm today after all! 

7 comments:

Dalene said...

HA HA HA!!!! Oh my goodness Charissa....that is a good one. I really like the picture of the "earthworm...."

Thanks for a good laugh.

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh that is badddddddddddd!! lol

Jester 6 said...

That is so funny! How much hand sanatizer did you go through before you found out?

Terra said...

That is hilarious!! It looked like a real worm to me too!

Cammie Heflin said...

Girl U are a NUT! :)

mom2four said...

That's HILARIOUS, you just crack me up!!

Bethany said...

LOL That is hysterical!!