Two things I enjoyed this past weekend on our camping trip, finishing a great book, and watching a great movie as a family in our popup camper on the laptop (We really roughed it). Disney's Enchanted and The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers. I loved both of these, if you are looking for some good clean entertainment.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
A movie and a book
Posted by liesel at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Loved Enchanted. Thanks for the tip about the Sineater. I was wondering if it would be appropriate.
I LOVE Francine Rivers. I have read The Atonement Child (twice) and Redeeming Love. They are books that (if you have the time) you can read in one or two days, because they are just SO good. Since the movie of The Sin Eater came out, I've been wanting to read it as well, but haven't yet. I definitely want to read it before I see the movie.
Hi Charissa,
I liked "The last sin eater" it was a good show. Still have yet to see "Enchanted" but want to. Glad you had a good weekend.
Christy
I read The Last Sin Eater, too. I was in a book club of ladies who LOVED it, and after my first meeting with them, I was never invited back....Ha Ha Ha...I don't think I'm a friendly reader...like..at all. But, it did make me cry, so is always a sign of a powerful story.
My kids love that movie, but I haven't seen it.
I think I know exactly which part you cried on Dalene. I was in the passenger seat boo-hooing at the end of the book. My husband and kids always get such a kick out of it when I cry over a silly book.....or movie.
Did you watch The Last Sin Eater with the kids? I thought about seeing it in the theaters and forgot about it. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment