CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day photos

We took the camera to the park after church today and got some fun photos (my Mother's Day request) in our matching clothes. I thought they turned out pretty cute. We saved some money on a professional photographer I suppose, but we'll make up for it in dry cleaning bills I'm sure!

Today I want to acknowledge two special mothers, Christy and Kristy. Both have all of their biological babies in heaven, yet still waiting on their adopted babies to come home. I can only imagine this holiday is very bittersweet for both of you. And also a special Happy Mother's Day to Kelly, who just became the mother to two 7 yr. old boys adopted from Ukraine, but struggling every day with concern for Viktor, the 16 year old, who because of the adoption laws in Ukraine, had to be left behind, at least for now. She is fighting to bring him home, click here to read his story.










18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys take the prize for the best looking family in the park today!! Thanks for sharing with us these special photos of our grandchildren. We are proud of them and are grateful for you two great parents! Happy Mother's Day, Charissa from your MOM.

kristynewb said...

I love the new photos! What a nice Mother's Day gift. Thank you so much for remembering me and mentioning me on Mother's Day.

Much love,

Kristy

junglemama said...

Happy Mother's Day! What beautiful photos!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous photos, Charissa! I love black and white! I was worried for you guys over the weekend with the bad weather in Oklahoma! Glad that everyone is okay :o)

Michelle

Yvonne said...

Those are great pictures! Can't believe those aren't professional pictures!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. By the way you all looked great yesterday morning at Ava's dedication. Loved all of the red. Congrats. Happy Mother's Day.

Julie said...

You have an amazingly beautiful family! What great pictures!

jennifer... said...

Love the pictures. Thay was a great mother's day request!

Christy and Kevin said...

Charissa,
The pictures turned out Beautiful! Thank you so much for remembering me on Mother's Day as well.

Christy

Janell & Kenny said...

beautiful family! i love the matching dresses and especially the boys in ties! happy mother's day to you charissa you deserve the "best mom" award in my books! Hugs!!!

Amy said...

Wonderful pictures! You are very blessed!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous family!

:)
Justine

WheresMyAngels said...

Great photo's!!!

Shelley said...

Very pretty! I love the dresses!

Dalene said...

Beauty's!

Dawn said...

I love the photos they are so good. you are a beautiful family. love the matching outfits

Deb D. said...

What great photos! I love how you take so many and share many with us. I am a photo fanatic myself, and love to enjoy those of others.

You have a beautiful, loving, joyful, family. Such a treasure to "know".

Unknown said...

OH CHARISSA!!