CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 20

Last night we celebrated 13 years of wedded bliss. I can honestly say I have the best husband, I wouldn't want any other! Happy Anniversary honey. I don't even mind that you've been using my toothbrush!

10 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Happy 13 years to you!!

(My hubby & I are celebrating 10 tomorrow :))

PS - I love the new blog layout.

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary, Charissa and John! Our 13 year was last month! Congratulations!

Rita Andrews said...

well congrats to you guys! We celebrated 19yrs together in March... I pray you have an awesome next 13 yrs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Our 12th is on June 1st.

WheresMyAngels said...

Happy Anniversary!!

But Gag me on the toothbrush!! lol

Sheila said...

Happy Anniversary! and thanks for the blog info - I love the new layouts.

Carri said...

Happy anniversary! You are cracking me up with your daily layout changes. You're going to run out of choices soon...you better find another site that offers free layouts, FAST!

Carri said...

So the ******* post was me. I guess I haven't gotten all of this blogging thing figured out.
Carri

Anonymous said...

You both are lookin' good there living life in the fast lane. Hold on to your hats as you board the next train, the brush of the breeze of life's sweet moments generally are experienced early in the morning, or late in the evening. Be charged, be baffled at the complexities of life unraveled in simple moments like this. Enjoy Clovis,
Lurker in the twilight of life.

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary but I sort of laughed at your photo. I bet your wedding day photos had bigger smiles, lol.