We had a "girls night out" Saturday night with Oma, Aunt Marlita and the girls.....we went out for sushi. I forgot my camera, again, but I stole this picture from my sister's blog. One of the questions asked was, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Evi said she wants to be a horseback rider. Liesel wants to be a veterinarian. And Hope wants to be.........."a grown-up".
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have the cutest (!!) kids. :-)
Always enjoy my "visits". Have a good day!
Your background is too cute. Congrats on Ava moving to the crawlers room. Last night Kenny and I spent the evening w/ Jeremy as heather is on her sr. trip. We're getting a taste of how it will be after august. The awesome part is Jeremy loves hanging out w/ us. We made a fire in the fire pit and he helped ken w/ yard work. God sure knew what He was doing to give me Jeremy last...I used to wonder...now I'm rejoicing! Jeremy is kinda helping fill the empty nest spaces. Heather texted me this morning. They shaving creamed/toothpasted her face while she slept last night. She's not a happy camper and is kinda a poor sport. NOt that i blame her. Looking forward to this weekend. hugs to all.
Post a Comment