We took Nanny to visit Grandpa's grave site yesterday. It was a beautiful time of sharing, prayer, and singing Grandpa's favorite song, Come and Dine. Nanny explained to the kids that she will be buried next to Grandpa someday, and there were some tears shed. She emphasized that only her body would in the ground but she herself would be in heaven and having a grand time with Jesus and Grandpa.......... The kids were all ears. I know it was a day that none of us will ever forget.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was really looking forward to the "other" picture, or is that for your "anonymous" blog? Ha Ha... let's start one of those...
It's so sweet that your Nanny talks about Heaven and Jesus with the kids and that they want to listen to her. You have a great family!
That picture made my day. When I was young, they said an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Now that I am old, I say, a picture of Hope everyday, keeps the doctor away. Opa
Post a Comment