CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Girls that like to eat

Gas to Fayetteville and back.......... $47

Dinner at Carrabbas, Breakfast at Mimi's Cafe (and oddly enough the SAME waiter at both), and a tall nonfat caramel machiatto from Starbucks.......$34

Lodging at Jennifer's house....FREE

An overnight gabfest and 101 laughs with old college roommates........PRICELESS.

9 comments:

jennifer... said...

Hey I like that picture! Its really too bad you didn't get the waiter - that was a good idea, missed. I gabbed Greg's ear off last night on how much fun we had. Thank you SO much for coming!!

Christina said...

That is so awesome. :) I just love girlfriends! Glad you could spend some girlie time.

junglemama said...

How cool!

Dalene said...

Nothing like a girls getaway!

Delahne said...

I'm so glad you can just take off. Good job John!

WheresMyAngels said...

It has been forever since I had a girl day! Glad you all had fun! Too funny that you had the same waiter!

Anonymous said...

Hi kids,
I finally was able to get caught up on the blog for this week. You never cease to amaze me with all the reports and the videos, as well as the reptiles, and ballet! I just love keeping up with the Urbans! Wow...what a husband and father that Johnnie is! Just look at the precious expressions when the ladies get their roses! He knows what makes his girls happy.

Sending love and blessings to you all...Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

For your birthday, lets do something like that. After all, that's what keeps us sane. Thanks for giving my blog a shout out. Marlita

Anonymous said...

Okay, how is that caramel marchi...whatever? I've wanted to try it, but haven't been brave enough to venture away from my nonfat peppermint mocha.

When IS your birthday?
Carri